Monday, November 21, 2011

Can i give the enfamil checks (coupons) to someone else to use?

I recieved 2 of these in the mail, they have my name and id number at the top but we don't have a baby so i was wondering if i could give them the someone else to use? thanksCan i give the enfamil checks (coupons) to someone else to use?
sure you can.. you can send it me, im a big fan of coupons and sale.. lol..Can i give the enfamil checks (coupons) to someone else to use?
Yes, they don't check for verification. I either give them to our church to donate or if they are somewhat close to expiring, I sell them on ebay. You would be surprised how much people are willing to pay for them.
Yeah. They somehow got my name and send me their junk too. I have a friend that happens to use their brand so I just give them to her. The store has never hassled her over it.
I would say it would be okay. And if they do ask no big deal just go in and get it for your friend*
Yes im pretty sure you can...They dont check my ID when i use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment