Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anyone want coupons for baby formula carnation good start and enfamil lipil???

email me and let me knowDoes anyone want coupons for baby formula carnation good start and enfamil lipil???
Here is a tip, open a Ebay acct. %26amp; SELL THEM you will get near face value for them, everyone can use the extra moneyDoes anyone want coupons for baby formula carnation good start and enfamil lipil???
YES YES. I have a niece whose father is in prison and she desperately needs coupons for Carnation formula... you can mail them to K. Garrison 3349 Mullins Ct. Murfreesboro, TN 37129... I can mail you back the postage if you want it.


Thanks,


Mother of two, in Tennessee
Yeah, sure I really would love to have them! I have a 5 month old son and we go through formula like crazy! Email me back. Please!!
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment