Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i download the free kfc coupons after deadline legally?

well i had forgot about the coupons yesterday and well when i went to download them last night it was about 6Min's late so well no chicken can someone please help me im so hungryHow can i download the free kfc coupons after deadline legally?
http://skipcurlott.com/coupon/kfcpdf.pdf


Print it here.How can i download the free kfc coupons after deadline legally?
go in and say to the manager ';PLEASE!!!, i'm so hungry and KFC is the only place I love to eat'; or find the nicest person that works there, they can do it. good luck, i'm sorry you are so hungry.
I don't think you can but you could try.


I don't have a printer and couldn't get out to the library yesterday so I lost out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment