Monday, November 21, 2011

Coupons!!!!?

Are you a person that use coupons. How many do you use and does it save you lot of money.Coupons!!!!?
I use coupons. I cut them out of the paper every week. It saves me some money. Sometimes around 10-15 dollars a month which is enough to do something fun with my kids like a matinee.Coupons!!!!?
Other than going through the monotonous task of going through newspapers, etc., I've gone to online deals. The best are usually short lived, so it鈥檚 worthwhile to join a newsletter on a coupon site that you trust. I use http://www.savings.com because they have a lot of deals and a lot of merchants. Report Abuse

Yes, i use coupons and rebates, and it saves me a lot of money. Another thing that saves me money is ';comparrison shopping'; where many stores will match other store's prices or even beat them.


My sister does the same and she has 4 kids, and on average saves around $55 per trip to the grocery store. so atleast 4 big trips a month, that's over $200 a month, extra.


don't be afraid to save money here and there, in the long run, it helps a lot.
Do I use coupons? Are you kidding? I use coupons all of the time. I don't see why I should pay full price for the exactly the same product or service.





The only thing about using coupons is often times it takes a while to search for them. These days, before I make any purchase I will do a quick search on SearchAllDeals.com. If there is a coupon out there for what I need, I can get it very quickly using SearchAllDeals comparing with searching on Google directly. If I don't find any using SearchAllDeals, I don't bother to spend too much time elsewhere. It is probably going to be a useless effort. Anyway, it is a big time saver...





BTW, I also like to look at the deals that goes on its homepage... It retrieves the latest hot deals presented by top 12 deal %26amp; coupon sites and display them on its home page. The listing is updated by the minute, so you just need to visit one place to see all the latest and hottest deals of the moment. Be aware tho... it could be very additive!





As for how much money I saved... I haven't calculated that... but it surely makes me feel good to know that I didn't pay full prices all the time...
I use coupons, but not as I should. I have been behind people who do use coupons and rebates, and buy over two hundred dollars groceries, and walk away with paying a few dollars, like one or two dollars and get change back.

No comments:

Post a Comment