Monday, November 21, 2011

Can you use coupons with food-stamps and not be penalized???

I heard that if you use a lot of coupons you may have to end up paying some cash for your food items. Is that true????Can you use coupons with food-stamps and not be penalized???
yes you can use coupons with food stamps i mean after all you are saving money on your food bill. and not costing the government any thing . You might have to end up paying some cash anyway but it would not be for food items it would be for cleaning items and such. good luck and god bless and happy holidays.Can you use coupons with food-stamps and not be penalized???
I haven't heard this before and i have used coupons along with my food stamps. I don't see how they can penalize you for saving yourself a few bucks, after all, It is YOUR money. Government issued or not, its yours.
It depends on the store. I recieve food stamps and use coupons all the time. I used to shop at one store that would charge you 8 cents for every coupon you used. The store I use now doesn't do that. My suggestion would be if you are not sure call the store ahead of time and ask.
i dont see how thats true............if you use coupons and food stamps its not like you are getting cash back........cause your not...........my sister is on food stamps and uses coupons almost every time she uses her food stamps.........she doesnt get penalized





-so to answer your question i would say no that isn't true





-

No comments:

Post a Comment