Monday, November 21, 2011

I love to use coupons when I shop. I will be visiting friends in Canada. Can I use them in Canada?

I mean manufacturers coupons at like a Canadian Walmart or other Canadian store?I love to use coupons when I shop. I will be visiting friends in Canada. Can I use them in Canada?
Not usually, if you look at the fine print it will tell you if they can be used in Canada, but normally they are to be used only in the US. I know the coupons we get here say they are only valid in Canada.I love to use coupons when I shop. I will be visiting friends in Canada. Can I use them in Canada?
Not very likely. Printable coupons are used to drive traffic to certain stores, so it would not be recommended to issue them internationally. We have this question a lot about House of Fraser (printable vouchers) and Littlewoods (online codes) between Ireland and UK, as the same brand is present in both countries. Maybe you can find a website like http://www.dtcdeals.com that offers screneed deals and coupons for your region.
Most coupons are limited to the country they are printed out for. Even a lot of the coupons we get here are not even valid in all the provinces, only parts of Canada. The restrictions should be given on the coupon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment