Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can I use two coupons on buy one get one free items?

If I have two coupons for the same item, and a store is running a buy one get one free special, can I use two coupons--a coupon on the ';free'; item?Can I use two coupons on buy one get one free items?
it all depends on the cashier %26amp; store....i would try it...i've done it and about 80% of the time it works!Can I use two coupons on buy one get one free items?
You would have to BUY ONE to get ONE FREE.
no, you cannot use both coupons. since one is free, you can neither take money off a free item nor use 2 coupons on the same item.
Depends on the store. I've always been able to do it where I'm at. Try it and see, the worst they can do is say no.





One thing you can do that most people don't know about ... let's say you're buying .. Prego spaghetti sauce. You have a 75 cent off coupon, and then you have a coupon for free spaghetti when you buy the prego. You can use both, on one jar of Prego and one package of pasta. I didn't think you could do that, until someone explained it to me one day. Most stores will tell you no more than one coupon per item - but that IS only one coupon per item, one coupon for the prego and one for the spaghetti. If the cashier protests I explain it to them nicely and then they will usually take it.
NO
It depends on the store. As long as you are willing to buy the product using only one of the coupons, take both coupons to the checkout and see if they will be accepted. It's usually the checkout system that will kick out the coupon if it can't be used.
yes - if one is for cents off and the other one is for buy one get one free - I have done it lots of times - but you cant use 2 that are buy one get one free - it doesn't work that way

No comments:

Post a Comment