Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where can I find some printable coupons for Big & Sexy Hair Products? Mainly hairspray. ?

Or a good Walgreen's coupon because they sell it thereWhere can I find some printable coupons for Big %26amp; Sexy Hair Products? Mainly hairspray. ?
I'm not sure where you can find printable coupons, but your local beauty supply store should carry these products and they have sales quite often. In fact, I just bought some big sexy hair products over the weekend. One bundle had a large shampoo, conditioner and a small hairspray for $25.00. I also bought a large root pump and a large hairspray...those two were on the buy one get one half off sale. I wouldn't recommend buying salon products from stores like Walgreen's. They mark them up quite a bit and they are not guaranteed if they are sold at places other than beauty supply stores or salons. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment