Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where can I get coupons for Waterworld Tickets in Concord, CA?

I wanted 2 have a birthday party at Waterworld so if I could find some discount maybe my mom will actually let me have the party there! Any help would be greatly appreciated. (seriously) :)Where can I get coupons for Waterworld Tickets in Concord, CA?
I used to work in Concord, right down the street from Waterworld. Awesome place! They used to have coupons on coke cans, and also Safeway sometimes had them! Take a ride in the wave pool for me if you go! I miss it!





Also, if your Mom is a AAA member, she might be able to buy the discount passes at the local AAA office - I know they have one in San Ramon and pretty sure they have one in Walnut Creek too. If that isn't that local to you, you can look online for the closest bay area AAA office. You can also call them directly at Waterworld and ask them about group rates and how many are allowed to be considered a group - sometimes it has to be more than 20 people... but call them and ask they can tell you! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment