Monday, July 26, 2010

Which gender is more likely to use coupons at the grocery store?

This must be an American thing. I've never heard the term 'coupons' used for shopping in Australia ...





Cheers :-)Which gender is more likely to use coupons at the grocery store?
Well I'm a woman and I use coupons occasionally... I would think women would more, but I do know 1-2 guys that use coupons too. Which gender is more likely to use coupons at the grocery store?
all depends on the couple. My mum never uses coupons but my dad collects and uses them everywhere.





My dad jokes my mum has never seen a price she doesnt like!
Probably women but I don't use them personally. I feel they're more trouble than they're worth and encourage me to buy items I don't need.
Women, it's like who's most likely to ask for directions, i know it sure in the hell isn't any man. NO OFFENSE GUYS!!!
Probably women, but there are members of both genders too proud to use them.
Probably women.

No comments:

Post a Comment