Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I redeem coupons I rec'd from T-Mobile when they're only redeemable in NV and I live in TX?

Then I'm afraid you can't redeem sweet鈾?How do I redeem coupons I rec'd from T-Mobile when they're only redeemable in NV and I live in TX?
Much of that depends upon who issued the coupon. If it is for a T-mobile product/service but issued by a third-party reseller (there are lots of independent cellular shops out there that resell T-mobile service/products) you may be able to use it to negotiate the same price from a T-mobile direct store. Cellular carriers make more $$ selling direct that indirect so it would be in their best interest to honor it - particularly if you say you're going to NV soon %26amp; plan on using it there. If it is directly from T-mobile, you may be S.O.L. - that is of course unless you take it to a competitor. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment