Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Using Coupons At The Self Checkout Lines At Supermarkets?

I have a coupon for a free product. I wanted to know if I could use it at a self checkout line (and still keep it later). I know its unethical and stuff, so don't say it! lol





Thanks!





P.S. Has anyone done this?Using Coupons At The Self Checkout Lines At Supermarkets?
My local store requires that you scan the coupons and then hand them over to the Self-Scan attendant to prevent just this sort of thing.Using Coupons At The Self Checkout Lines At Supermarkets?
Actually since it is for a free product the cashier or attendant will have to come over and put it in for you since stores have different prices for products.
Normally they will ask you to ';deposit'; it after it has been scanned


or it may just ask you to put the coupon in the machine so i highly doubt this will work

No comments:

Post a Comment