Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone know if there are coupons for parents choice diapers?

LOL!! I was on Ebay last week looking for coupons for my newborn and came across someone who was selling a phone number that you call to get parents choice coupons. I know it sounds crazy but it was a dollar so I figured what the heck. I bought the phone number and called it. It was the maker of parents choice formula and you ggive them your name and address then they send out coupons. You call every 30 days for more coupons. Come to find out that the phone number that I spent a dollar to get it actually on the back to the can. Oh well. Give them a call.Does anyone know if there are coupons for parents choice diapers?
I actually emailed the company awhile ago,and no,they do not offer coupons.Does anyone know if there are coupons for parents choice diapers?
No, I don't think so. I've never seen them either and I'm always clipping coupons!
I have never seen any coupons for them. They probably don't have any since it is already really cheap to buy them and they wouldn't be getting much of a profit! Sorry : (
Parent's Choice is a line of baby products made by Wal-Mart, exclusively for sale at their stores. The best way to save money on them would be to check the store circular for sales. A regular coupon-printer like Smart Source probably won't have anything to help you. Also, K Mart's store brand is called Little Ones, in case you're wondering about those.

No comments:

Post a Comment