Saturday, July 24, 2010

Desparately looking for Enfamil Coupons for newborns?

I have signed up with enfamil and every other place I can think of and they give me every other coupon but formula. I even can not get the formula coupon for the dr. office honored as they do not have it.Desparately looking for Enfamil Coupons for newborns?
The real trick to getting formula coupons is to tell them you're breastfeeding when they mail you those little surveys. I'm dead serious.





I was nursing but I like surveys, I noticed that they'd send me a can of formula (the medium sized ones, not a sample can) and a bunch of those $5 dollar formula ';checks';. Finally I got sick of it and just checked ';I'm bottlefeeding';. I haven't heard a word from them since.Desparately looking for Enfamil Coupons for newborns?
i dont know about coupons but if you are trying to get them cuz you cant afford formula have you ever thought about applying for WIC? you can do it whether you are married or not, its based on you income and i know that my husband makes less than 34,000 a year and we have it for our child (i am a stay at home mom) you can get 9 cans of formula a month free.....i dont know how we could afford it otherwise...good luck
if you signed up with enfamil then you should receive enfamil formula coupons every so often in the mail. If you aren't you should try contacting them and ask why.





Also, go to craigslist.com and make a post in your area wanting enfamil coupons. Some people reading it might have some and you can get them that way. I have seen that done before.
when my daughter was born we started on Enfamil as well. it's very hard to find coupons. it became too expensive, so i asked my dr. if it was a big deal if we switched to the Sam's Club brand. she said it is essentially the same thing. my daughter did great on it. we will be using that formula for baby #2!
I don't use enfamil but I do use similac and i notice when you tell them you are using a different brand they keep sending you stuff to get you to try their brand. (i get a 5 dollar off a can and free cans every month from enfamil and them wanting me to switch)
Nestle Good Start is a better formula and if you sign up at their website you get coupons every month.





www.verybestbaby.com





And WIC is also a good idea.
You can find them on Ebay, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment