Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Saving coupons of formula and baby food?

I need websites that will send coupons for baby food and formula through the mail.





Without signing up for a bunch of other offers....and without them sending me a bunch of stuff in my inbox.





my son is on enfamil gentlease and stage 2 and 3 baby foods.Saving coupons of formula and baby food?
I signed up for Good Start coupons on their website. Every couple of weeks I get 2 manufacturer's checks: $11 and $1. Also in the package there are coupons for Nuk bottles, pacifiers and breast pads. Plus there's a small booklet with info tailored to your child's age. For baby food, you can try going to Gerber's website or buying your store brand food. Have you though about making your own food? I know stage 2 and 3 is more complex, but you could at least make fruit and freeze in ice cube trays... great way to save some money.Saving coupons of formula and baby food?
Sigh.





Forget coupons, baby foods are cheapest at Walsmart, the cheapest formula is from a warehouse club (like Costco) - and all formula is essentially equal when it comes to outcome just go to a warehouse for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment