Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone use coupons for grocery shopping, just curious?

I do but I don't use a coupon unless I normally wouild buy that product.Does anyone use coupons for grocery shopping, just curious?
I always do. A few cents saving here and there add up when you look at the bottom of your receiptDoes anyone use coupons for grocery shopping, just curious?
I use to and it did save money but then I found Trader Joes and when I saw the prices of vaious food there, I knew I didnt need any coupons. Their food is good and cheap. For example, a 20oz box of Joe's O's (similar to Cheerios) at Trader Joe's is only $2, a box of 24oz Cheerios at a Safeway at regular price is say $5, the best they could do when its on sale is $3. There many other products with the same case. So you will see a big difference when you shop at Trader Joe's instead of other supermarkets on your food bill.
I do sometimes..if it is something I need anyways, or maybe sometimes it is something I want to try. I buy a lot of my food at ALDI's because it is so much cheaper than the big outlets.
yes
I always do.
I do only when I see really good deals and when I can get myself to take the time to cut them. Good for you though! When ever you can save yourself some change I say do it baby!








(mental not to self...start clipping those coupons!)
When my daughter was 9 coupons were her responsibility--I got a saver for them, it was alpha, she pulled what I needed at the store--never ones for 2 items. I took my groc slip and wrote the amout I saved on the calendar at the end of the month she got half of what I saved. She also got to recycle all the cans and bottles. She bought her first home by herself at 22 and now at 32 she has a bigger and nicer one. It is not debasing to save money. If you have the chance to do it, go for it. ;0)
Absolutely - it's like free money if it's on something I would be buying anyway.
NO
Me too thanks
I always do. I'm a coupon queen around here.
Absolutely! I clip the ones for items I already buy or items I'd like to try. It's great as long as you don't buy items just because you have a coupon for them.
Of course, I save alot of pocket money. Especially in stores that have money saving cards.
Rarely do I use coupons. Most of the coupons are for brand name things that I don't buy. Canned or frozen stuff. If I do buy canned (usually only tomatoes or tomato products), I find the store brand is just as good, and usually cheaper than coupon stuff.


Exceptions to this are for a new product I want to try or something I use daily, like cleaning products...I guess I'm picky.


Fresh is best for me and coupons don't cover those.
Make quite a savings using them.
never have never will
i do and at Publix grocery stores they double the coupons that are under $.50 everyday. Plus I save alot of money doing it. I read the Sunday paper every week anyways so I take 5min to look through them and cut them out.
I use to use them all the time , but I never seem to get good ones to use here now , I was the queen of coupon cutting before now they are hard to find, I love a bargain so I find myself shopping at different stores to try to get the bargains
Yes.


I always use coupons.


They are just like money, ya know.


God Bless.......John 3:16


Dixiebell
yes, i try to but sometimes i forget them at home. i also use cards that give me discounts.
Yes, I do...it really adds up.
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment