Monday, August 23, 2010

Were Can I find free coupons for kids things and on food I am a single mom on low income?

I don't like to have big things that going to cost me a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ if u know what I mean. were i can look for it or find it please help, thanksWere Can I find free coupons for kids things and on food I am a single mom on low income?
Try freebie sites like this one





http://www.studentfreestuff.com/usa_stud鈥?/a>





*and you dont have to be a student to get these freebiesWere Can I find free coupons for kids things and on food I am a single mom on low income?
you should sign up for WIC they give you free food
try on the back of cans and get the leaflets they give out in the supermarket. keep your eyes open and your $$$ close, or 拢拢拢 if your from my part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment