Monday, August 23, 2010

If my family's DTV converter box coupons expired, how can we get new ones?

Our two coupons expired. Can we just apply for new ones?


I need a LINK AS A SOURCE!If my family's DTV converter box coupons expired, how can we get new ones?
the coupon is in free coupons section! good luck





http://saveabuck.forumotion.net/





This is by far the best free site i have run across! Everything on the site is 100% FREE with no strings attached and gives you links to free samples, coupons, tips and ways to earn cash and prizes ALL FREE! And if you register and refer 5 people you get a nice free gift! I got mine!If my family's DTV converter box coupons expired, how can we get new ones?
go to https://www.dtv2009.gov/ApplyCoupon.aspx and re-apply. That's what I just did a little while ago. FINGERS crossed.. hope I'm approved. I've been so busy, I just noticed that my coupons have expired, too!
Yes, just reapply the same way you did last time. They will know if you used them or not. If they see that you haven't used them, they will simply send you 2 new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment