Monday, August 23, 2010

How to find free grocery coupons online?

Where can I get the free grocery coupons online? Printable grocery coupons...How to find free grocery coupons online?
Hi, free grocery coupons are also my favourite coupons I get from Amazon.com. I only introduce the methods for getting free grocery coupons from Amazon.com because most of grocery coupons I get are coming from amazon.





Every month, I can use these coupons to double my items without any additional money. I know, it sounds crazy, but it is true if you know how to find them and how to use them smart. Here is a website you may use to get the free grocery coupons from amazon - http://www.tophotdeal.com/amazon-discoun…








How to find free grocery coupons?








I purchased many many items from Amazon. So, I use Amazon as my example.





First, you need go to the “Grocery” category page of amazon.com. Go down to the middle of that page, you can see a “Special offers and Promotions” session which contains all grocery coupons there.





grocery1Well, click the “Here’s how” words, you can find the coupons page behind the link.





Here are some tips,





* Don’t be so hurry. Make your budget plan first. Use a check list to display all necessary items you plan to buy, and ignore others. Believe me, otherwise, you will find that your bill is even increasing even using the coupons.


* If you see something you really want and it’s a great price, please don’t go to buy immediately. You need to check the description of that item carefully, and look for whether there is a special offer or not. If yes, compare the check out special offer price with your promotion code ’s price, and then choose the best one to you.


* Don’t get caught up in grocery deals. If a deal looks not good enough, just don’t buy. Better grocery deals will always come.


* Check promotion code’s expire date before using them. Some of promotion codes will expire after just one week, and the others will expire after one month or even longer.





Now, you have some feeling about how to use your free grocery coupons? Don’t forget make a plan before you go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment