Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a way I can save coupons on my computer, and email them to myself and print them at work?

i found coupons.com, but I don't have a printer to print them out, and I can't download anything on work computer.





Are there other sites where I can email or save coupons on my computer and print them elsewhere, like work.Is there a way I can save coupons on my computer, and email them to myself and print them at work?
Click on the little envelope picture next to the CLIP!!! button. Type in your email address and click tell a friend (Hint: Type your email as the friend. You could also if the coupons are images, Clip them, click print all, and copy the images to you documents. Email them to work and print them there. Or, you could save yourself the headache and just buy a printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment