Friday, August 20, 2010

How often do you use saving coupons...and which coupons do you use the most?

Like everytime I buy pizza, I always use a coupon.How often do you use saving coupons...and which coupons do you use the most?
I use coupons when I buy pizza also. I almost always use coupons for baby wipes and diapers.





You know you're getting older when you carry coupons in your purse.How often do you use saving coupons...and which coupons do you use the most?
I only use them on online store and I use the ones at http://www.juicycoupons.com
I love clipping coupons. I wait till there's a sale and then I use the coupon. Its time consuming but fun. Have u noticed in the paper they don't give as many good coupons anymore? Its always oatmeal coupons or buy 3, get 50 cents off. I wait till the day when the newspaper is buy one get one, then I get twice the coupons!
I use grocery coupons every time I shop. Usually about $10 worth.
i always forget i have them around so i haven't used them, but i would use them every chance i get if i could just remember i have them lol
i only use them if they're the sort that's attached right to the packet that the product comes in. otherwise i'm far too lazy to go looking for them and such.
pizza of course, and toilet paper. I love the dollar off ones for charmin, then i go to Redners and buy the packs for 1.25. i only pay 25 cents for a 4 pack.
yeah pizza for sure, with the wings and soda deal
I use coupons if there beside the thing im buying in the store, or out of the thick coupon book I buy.
Every week when I go grocery shopping. Mostly I use the coupons for Hot Pockets, soda, and dog food.
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment