Monday, August 23, 2010

Y do I keep getting expired coupons when I order photos from Yahoo and pick up at Target?

I have ordered maybe 4-6 times from Yahoo and picked up photos at Target . The pics were wonderful but I always get coupons printed in the pack that have already expired. I was told by Target employee to contact Yahoo as it is from Yahoo's end. How do I contact Yahoo to get answers and resolve?Y do I keep getting expired coupons when I order photos from Yahoo and pick up at Target?
Target should take some responsibility in this. Of course, store employees are going to pass the buck, so contact guest services at Target:





Target Yahoo! Photos: 1-888-275-0546 or


t-y-photos @ certifiedcustomercare.com (without spaces)Y do I keep getting expired coupons when I order photos from Yahoo and pick up at Target?
LOL. That sucks. You can't really e-mail Yahoo. You can write them at


Yahoo


701 1st Ave.


Sunnyvale, Ca.


84089
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment