Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is there any good websites to get printable coupons?

without giving personal info/having to sign up?


(I didnt know where to put this question and neither did yahoo?Is there any good websites to get printable coupons?
Sometimes you can get good coupons on the manufacturer's website. I check them a lot for the expensive items before I go shopping. I also sign up for coupons via e-mail from the same manufacturer's. Sometimes you get some good stuff, but that does require a little info. Currentcodes.com is a good site for promotions, etc....mostly for department stores, that kind of thing. Hope this helps.Is there any good websites to get printable coupons?
Yes there is one good website that I have found. I can't quite remember the website though. It's like couponbug.com or something like that.
Not that I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment