Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can I get coupons for eating at places in Disney parks?

Disney does not do coupons. Purchase the annual pass from disney and you will receive some dining benefits that wayWhere can I get coupons for eating at places in Disney parks?
You wont find any, Disney does not do coupons. The only way I know you can get discount on some dining at Disney is being an annual passholder or a cast member.





Check out the Disney dinning plan


http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdwi/en鈥?/a>Where can I get coupons for eating at places in Disney parks?
I've never really seen any coupons anywhere for Disney dining. The only place I think they might be is in a Disney theme park book they sell in the shops. Sometimes they have them at the back.
try restaurant.com i don't know if they'll have anything from Disney but i'm pretty sure there's places from orlando... it's just like a list of restaurants with a coupon for each
If you are a member of AAA, you could check their website and/or offices and see if they have any deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment