Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some idea to put on my boyfriend coupons?

I am making coupons for my boyfriend for christmas for his stocking. Want Can I do. We started dating in May. Middle of June he left to go to india to see his parents for the last time and been stuck. He in kansas to deal with social security number. He coming back. I don't exactly know want to put on there and how can I do make the coupins to look cute . Thanks. He is 27 year old and I am 26.I need some idea to put on my boyfriend coupons?
back massage


foot rub


favorite dinner


all day remote control control


bays night out is good


free day of trash removal


breakfast in bed


naughty coupons for naughty deeds!





print them out on your computer kind of big to fit an area of say 3x5


cut them out into the 3x5 rectangles and paste them on some colored paper say 4x6 and embellish with stickers, markers, glitter, whatever


make a cover to your book and staple them all together on one end, or you could punch holes on the side and tie it together with some yarn or ribbon.I need some idea to put on my boyfriend coupons?
Depends on how ';advanced'; your relationship is. I'd start with ';1 free shut up and listen'; guaranteeing that the holder can redeem it for up to 5 mins of listening instead of talking when needed. Or maybe 1 free get out of not so serious trouble ... how about a boys night out , guaranteeing he can skip one date for a guys night out with no flack! Get creative. Maybe lots of 1 free kiss coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment