Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can I find printable coupons for clothing stores?

I've tried the basics, coupons.com, etc. Where can I get some good coupons? In the USWhere can I find printable coupons for clothing stores?
http://www.wow-coupons.com/all-printable鈥?/a>


check this website weekly (fridays are best0 as coupons are updated %26amp; added often!





and sign up with your favorite stores via internet....they will email u coupons for special events!Where can I find printable coupons for clothing stores?
If you're looking for coupons for clothing stores, most that I have seen appear in the newspaper. On the weekends, they also have coupons in the flyers that are inserted into the newspapers as well as in the newspaper itself. I, myself, have never seen better coupons unless a store has a mailing list and you have signed up for it. You would be surprised by some of the deals that you get through the mail. I even got a coupon from Victoria Secret for the month of my birthday. Not a bad deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment